About Me



When I first started at LBCC I had an interest in business and was excited about marketing. I had dabbled in marketing my freshman year in high school and stayed interested. Marketing is a great way to get ideas heard and out there in creative ways.

I am majoring in business, but that is only a small part of what I want my career to be about because I am interested in many subjects. I am planning on switching majors after this term and receiving my Bachelor's degree in social working and counseling.

In Marketing I hope to learn the major do's and don'ts of marketing and the different ways people will react to different advertisements. I would also like to learn more of the terms and strategies within marketing so that I am aware of what I am doing and looking for when trying to market for my own business one day.

I am very passionate about owning a business to help children and youth believe that they're important. I was a foster child myself and I remember that I felt that there was never anyone there for me. I wish to open a fun spot for youth and non-profit programs on the side that help them cope with daily struggles of foster care and show them that someone cares about their future and that they can be more than what they've been taught, that they can be whatever they want to be. I believe that marketing will help me with different techniques to get the issue heard to the main demographics which are foster children and anyone involved in the foster system.

Image result for foster care quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News in Marketing

Social Listening